Friday, January 31, 2020

SimpleShop.pl - Sklep z zabawkami dla twoich dzieci!


I recently wrote about plans gift for my daughter. It is time for the small family. I am very happy that I still have the opportunity to give younger - because it gives me the impression that it is in the age group of up to 2 years than most, best toys appear Some of them had my children in earlier versions - but most have the effect: wow.

This year there will be classics - classic in my opinion. I have the types of toys to buy as a gift several times. Always, but always work. Such certainty is interactive Noah's ark. I still remember the old version of this toy, I was able to pull children into play for several minutes. Importantly - the ark animals were used for my children for other games - and I like a toy gives a lot of possibilities.

In this case, the child is encouraged to learn how to shape forms. animals trigger properly arranged music and children's song. Furthermore, the ark has a mini piano that fits perfectly with the little fingers. To be honest, I'm not a fan of all these sounds, but the kids love it, and it is a gift for them. It can attach a string in the ark and pull it free in the soil.

Overall - I recommend products Dumel with all my heart. I never have been disappointed in any of them toy. And many of them went through the children's room. The success of all time was the tractor. The toy was in use 8 years with us - and this was not an end, because in almost perfect condition went to the following children. Build quality is great. We had a copy without rhymes - just sounds. It was more than enough - but I think the new feature will appeal to children. Click here to grasp additional details visit sklep z zabawkami

We also have a map of the world - is a gift for people older - but mentioned is also a Dumel brand. In total, over 4 years, every few weeks, children remember and pull it out. The toy contains several hundred questions and information on several continents, animals and plants. Children hear this and then test their knowledge in a contest. The quality of workmanship is excellent - definitely a purchase for years.

Returning to the smallest. Other holidays this year is a walk-in car. For smaller, exercising at home is great. Winter time is not an obstacle. Because youth and spring will be well trained in driving. I would like to pay attention to what the wheels are made of - the plastic will not work at home, but also to make noise outside, ankle or paving slabs. Rubber or foam would be ideal, for example GO² Berg. This vehicle is intended for children aged 10-36 months. It was resolved cool - because it basically has two functions. Initially, it can be used as a classic ride, and then after having deployed the pedals becomes a kart. The vehicle is stable and safe thanks to its 4 wheels. It has a specially contoured seat that provides comfort and ride comfort. The advantage of the race is weight - less than 4 kg and silent wheels foam. I think the toy is worthy of attention during shopping this year.

And my ultimate inspiration for younger - 2-3 years ago some models of this type of toys were available on the market - Puppy - Schoolboy was the most popular. I loved this toy. She saved our lives on many occasions - the number and type of available functions could take care of a child for a long time. Fun has always been great - I still remember all the poems and songs myself. Over time, more toys of this type appeared on the market, with an even wider range of attractive poems and songs. In addition, they have added language versions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

About Me

Hoverboardforu focus on selling fashion & comfortable Hoverboards,two wheel self balancing scooters which suit for adults as well as kids, free shipping! Since we stand by our product we offer as standard a 1 year warranty on the scooter. Work only with the most secure payment provider (paypal), Never store your credit card information. Safety certificate and Zero Complaint Rate!